Rotary Youth Service
District 6960 Youth Service Chair
Rotary Youth Exchange (RYE)
Our District is part of the Ohio-Erie Multi-District Exchange Program. The program stretches from Canada to Florida. They have aa great website with a lot of information on the Rotary Youth Exchange information at oerye.org.
- Outbound Student Information
- Inbound Student Information
- Information for Host Families
Our D6960 RYE Coordinator
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA)
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards is a teen leadership experience for High School Students to come together for a weekend with community leaders and speakers, and learn more about the Rotary Way. There is a focus on:
- Communication and Problem Solving Skills
- Strategies for becoming dynamic leaders in their schools and communities
- Learn from Community Leaders, inspirational speakers, and Peer Mentors
- Have fun and form lasting friendships
Our D6960 Program chair for 2022-2023:
This year's RYLA weekend will be held March 9-12, 2023 at the Lake Placid Convention Center in Lake Placid, Florida.
- Click here for the Application (The First Step!)
- Congratulations Letter
- Packing List and Dress Code
- Hold Harmless Agreement & Media Permission Form
- Health Statement Form
- Emergency Information Form
Check back for updated forms and information.
You can download the entire packet by clicking here.
Seminar for Tomorrow's Leaders (S4TL)
SEMINAR FOR TOMORROW'S LEADERS is a leadership seminar sponsored by Rotary Districts 6890, 6950, and 6960. S4TL is open to high school students who have completed his/her Junior year and will be returning as a Senior. Approximately 160 Rotary sponsored delegates from more than 100 high schools participate in this program.
The 2023 Session will be held at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, FL. June 18th through the 24th. Daily activities include exciting lectures, discussions, rap sessions, and demonstrations of those principles which enable an individual to lead others. (Students will also get a taste of college dormitory life).
Our District 6960 board members are listed below. Please reach out with any questions.