For Rotary International District 6960 Incoming 2023-2024 Club Presidents
Congratulations on being selected by your club to lead them during the 2023-2024 Rotary year. The training sessions are based on the expectations of Rotary International and are meant to prepare you for your leadership role in Rotary.
- What does it mean to be President of your club?
- How do you create an environment for Leadership Development in your club?
- What is leadership and what is management
- The importance of intentional succession planning
Presidents-Elect Training Dates:
Thursday, January 05 @ 7:00 - 8:00 pm Registration Link
Date: Thursday, March 2-5, 2023
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld, 10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL
Click Here for Rotary Florida PETS Registration - January 31st last day for registration
- You will learn about leadership strategies that will empower you to manage your club; The Rotary Foundation; and Rotary International’s Public Image and Branding campaign.
- Your interactive sessions will allow you to share your ideas with your fellow Presidents-elect.
- You can network to form Rotary and professional partnerships with your “classmates” through our sessions and District Hosted Hospitality suite.
On July 1, 2023, you will become the president of your Rotary club along with more than 33,000 Presidents-elect around the world. This is both a privilege and a responsibility. Whether you are a new or repeat President-elect, you are expected to attend the Rotary Florida PETS.
Rotary Florida PETS is a partnership of eight Rotary Districts, covering the entire state of Florida and Grand Bahama Island. This elevating and informative seminar exposes Presidents-Elect to the latest trends and techniques in the operation of a Rotary Club. The PETS experience is also a wonderful opportunity for great fellowship and networking with approximately 650 Rotarians, from our entire area and beyond.
- Be a Vibrant Club: Your Club Leadership Plan
- Information on Membership Leads
- The Rotary Foundation Reference Guide
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Public Image (Zone 34)
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution
- Recommended Rotary Club Bylaws
- How to create an My Rotary Account
- How to update your member data
- How to add club officers
- Set and track goals in Rotary Club Central
- Take a course in the Learning Center
- Rotary Learning Center Course List pdf
- Learning Center Mobile Instructions
- Pay or view your club invoice (Rotary International dues and fees)
- How to Pay Club Invoice (pdf)
- Rotary Brand Center
- Register for a webinar
- Check a discussion groups
- Club Planning Assistant